I’m 180-183 depending on whether I want to stand straight or not, I guess I’m also taller during the morning than during the evening (thanks gravity!). Anyways, AD (The actor who plays Threepio) is according to google-searches between 173 and 175 cm. Simple math tells me that I am at least 10 cm too tall for Threepio.
Well..you say. 10 cm’s not much. Let me tell you how much 10 cm is. An aluminium soda can is 12 cm and the average cucumber is 15 cm. Imagine AD balancing an aluminium soda can on his head, or 2/3 of an average cucumber…and you’ll see how much height that is!
I guess it’s time to stop ordering parts, and start to save up on height reduction surgery instead. So here are my alternatives:
- Reduce the length of my femurs.
- Reduce the length of my fibula and tibia.
- Reduce the length of my cervical vertebrae.
- Reduce the length of my lumbar vertebrae.
- Live with it and become the tallest Threepio the world has ever seen.
Alternative 1-4 may lead to unwanted side effects. For instance comments such as: “Aren’t you too short for a Stormtrooper?” during other troops.